These are probably one of my favourite things to make – no cooking needed!
- 2 tomoatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 punnet of mushrooms, sliced
- 2 grated carrots
- 2 shallot storks
- I handful of spinach leaves
- 10 green beans
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 handful of cooked vermicelli noodles
- rice paper
- 1 handful of basil
- 1 handful coriander
although there is no cooking involved, This is one of the harder recipes on the blog. but stay with me! full fall in love just as I did!
- place 1 piece of rice paper into a saucepan of hot water. make sure you keep a hold of one corner of the paper otherwise you might not find it again. leave for about 7 seconds until the paper is semi-cooked. the less cooked the paper, the easier it is to prevent it from sticking to itself!
- remove the sheet and place on a dry surface. put a little bit of each ingredient in the middle of the paper (the less ingredients, the easier it is to roll). I like to swap and change the ingredients for each roll, i.e. not all ingredients in every roll.
- once the desired fillers are in, fold the bottom and top of the paper, then the sides, like rolling a wrap.
- continue these steps until you have no more veggies left!