“If at first you don’t succeed,
ordermake pizza!” ♥
- 1 x wholemeal wrap
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 chicken thigh fillet
- 1/2 can organic tomato paste
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tablespoon basil and pistachio pesto
- 1 handful of grated cheese
- 1/4 handful of feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- pinch of salt and pepper
- this recipe is very simple. put the wrap in oven on low heat for 10 minutes. it should come out golden and crispy
- cook the chicken in high heat adding the soy sauce and some olive oil. once cooked, chip the chicken into small slices
- spread tomato paste over the wrap and also add the pesto. add all the other ingredients on top of this and put it in the oven. dinner done!
- leave on medium heat for about 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted through the pizza.