- 1 handful of fresh basil leaves
- 2 handfuls of sliced mushroom
- 1/4 cup pre-made zoodles
- 10 halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon feta and pistachio pesto
- 1 teaspoon herb infused olive oil
- 1/4 diced red onion
- Cool the chicken on high heat with olive oil until crispy and cook through. Once cooked, with the leftover olive oil, add the mushrooms, garlic and pesto. Leave on high heat for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the other ingredients and arrange separately on a platter.
- Bring 1 cup of water to boil and add rice. Allow to cook.
- Optional – this recipe is absolutely delish with the chilli garlic sauce. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Now that all ingredients are cooked, display how you wish and enjoy!