Feeding a heavy mushroom addiction at the moment. Hopefully you all love mushies as much as we do! This is super easy and quick, top with whichever sauces you like – I used ‘the chilli garlic’ recipe below. Let’s be honest, who couldn’t love this colour scheme!
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 2 handfuls of sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of fish sauce
- 1 handful of basil
- 2 zucchini
- 4 broccoli storks
- 1 chicken thigh fillet
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 cherry tomatoes, chopped in half
- Tablespoon of coconut oil
- Peanuts (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of natural honey
- Put the garlic, fish sauce and coconut oil in a warmed frypan and leave to heat. Add carrot, one handful of basil, a pinch of salt and pepper and mushrooms on high heat.
- Bring 3 cups of water to he boil and add broccoli and zoodles. Allow to cook for 10 minutes.
- Once zoodles are cooked through, put in a large bowl and line the bottom. Add the mushrooms and carrot on one side and spinach, onion, tomato and basil on the other side of the bowl.
- Slice the chicken into 3 thin slices and put in the already hot frypan. Add soy sauce, honey and a pinch of salt and pepper and allow to cook through.
- Remove the chicken and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Add this to your salad bowl and top with fresh peanuts. Enjoy!