- 1 cup buckwheat
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 red onion
- 3 handfuls of spinach
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 chicken thigh fillets
- 4 stalks of broccoli
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of ‘a chilli and garlic sauce’
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and add chicken and tomato. Add a sprinkle of salt and pepper, as well as some sprigs of parsley and small amount of coconut oil.
- Leave to bake for 20 minutes or until brown, and flip.
- In a frypan, add some oil and chilli garlic stave. Add the broccoli and mushrooms with a teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Once cooked, remove the broccoli and mushrooms, add spinach and put the lid on until reduced.
- In a saucepan add water and bring to the boil. Add buckwheat and leave boiling for 10 minutes before reducing to low heat for 30 minutes.
- Take out the chicken and mushrooms, plate and enjoy!!