- 1/2 avocado, smashed
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1/4 red onion (optional)
- Smash all ingredients together with a fork until smooth
- 5 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon of crumbled feta cheese
- 1 egg
- A sprig of basil
- 5 crushed almonds to top
- 1 multigrain wrap
- Put the wrap in the grill for 10 minutes, or until crispy on the outside. Once done, spread the base evenly over, leaving about 1cm from the edge.
- Sprinkle the cherry tomatoes and crumbled feta over the pizza evenly
- Bring 3 cups of water to boil in a medium saucepan, and put one egg in. Leave for 50 seconds and remove with spatula. Put the egg on top of the bed of tomato.
- Sprinkle the pizza with chopped basil and crushed almonds to taste.
*served with green smoothie*