- 1 tablespoon honey
- Handful of basil
- 10 rosemary leaves
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 3 gloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius
- Mix all the marinate together in a large mug.
- Pour half over to roast and massage into the skin. Turn over and repeat.
- Leave in the oven for 1.5 hours or until cooked. The meat should be blush.
- 1 punter of cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 handfuls of spinach leaves
- 1 handful of basil leaves
- 1/2 capsicum
- 1/2 red onion
- 10 green beans, halved
- 2 handfuls of mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Put oil and soy sauce in a large fry pan and add the mushrooms. Cook for 8 minutes and leave to cool for 10.
- Mix all the salad ingredients together and serve.
- Optional: pearl cous cous with mint leaves.