- 2 cups of spinach leaves
- 1 medium sized capsicum
- 1 tomato, finely sliced
- 1 handful of cashews (I smashed mine in a mortar and pestle)
- 1 handful of almonds (mortar and pestle)
- 2 x chicken thigh fillets
- 1 cup whole meal cous cous
- Boil one cup of water in a small saucepan. Once this is boiling at 1 cup of cous cous, mushrooms and cashews. Leave for one minute and remove from the heat.
- Throw your spinach, tomato and capsicum into a large salad bowl and top with your smashed almonds.
- In a hot frying pan, add a small amount of coconut oil, a tablespoon of fish sauce and your chicken breasts. Cook how you like and then slice into small pieces. Add some salt and pepper.
- Add the cous cous and chicken to the salad once cooled and mix.
- Top with a teaspoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.