- 3 large red chillies 🌶
- 10 to 12 garlic cloves
- 6 cubes of palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 and a half tablespoons of rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Maldon sea salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 1/2 cups of water
How:In a blender, add chilli and garlic until diced. Add palm sugar to the blender and blend again.
- Remove from the blender and put into a large container and add fish sauce, rice wine vinegar, salt and lime juice. Fill with one and a half cups of water.
- At this point you can change the taste and strength by adding more or less water.