- 1 handful walnut
- 1 handful cashew
- 2 cups basil
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1 spring of dill
- 1 snip of parsley
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
This recipe is super easy and quick – simply put all the ingredients into a blender until smooth.
- 2 handfuls of almonds
- 2 handfuls of shelled pistachios
- 1 handful of walnuts
- 1 handful of cashews
- 1/2 cup of linseed, sunflower seed and almond meal
- 1 tablespoon of macca powder
- 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- Blend almonds, pistachios, walnuts, cashews in blender until smooth
- put the blended nuts into a large bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Knead well with your hands until the mixture is evenly spread.
- line a large baking tray with baking paper and use a spoon to put ingredients on top. You will need to use your hands again to flatten the mixture, making it as thin and ‘chip like’ as possible.
- place in the oven at 150 degrees Celsius and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until almost hard.
- Leave and allow to set for 30 minutes.
“I’m a nut. but im not just a nut.”